Are you part of a legal organization that needs a modern, effective and well-designed website?
At HNMLegal we understand the inner workings of legal organizations and have worked extensively with various Bar sections and divisions, women's lawyer groups, affiliate bar associations, and highly specialized and prestigious legal academies.
The goals and initiatives of legal organizations are completely different than those of a law firm and require a web design team with a solid understanding of budget cycles, committee workflows as well as the ability to continually cultivate relationships throughout the turnover of various officers, committee chairs and program administrators. If it sounds like we may have done this before, we have, for about 10 years now.
Our approach to building an effective legal organization website:
- Clearly Communicate and Promote the Initiatives of the Organization.
- Highlight the Accomplishments of the Organizational Leadership and Membership Base.
- Feature the Executives/Officers of the Organization.
- Provide a user-friendly directory of the board and/or members to encourage business referrals from the website.
- Promote the growth of the membership base.
- Communicate and promote committee activity and participation.
- Promote organizational events.
Samples of some of our recent projects: